Main changes in the program:
- Significantly improved work with frequency and wavelet filters, added a visualization of their parameters
- spectra of the input and output signals as well as transfer function are displayed for frequency filters
- for the wavelet filter, scale coefficient is given in nanoseconds and wavelet function is displayed with appropriate scale, etc.
- Added the ability to flexible adjust the palette of GPR profile
- Comfortable palettes library, editable by user
- Now standard software includes export plug-in to SEG-Y format
- Support for GPS. GPR can use the GPS receiver as the trigger device. Moreover, NMEI string for the triggering is customizable. It is also possible to use the GPS receiver with the odometer
- GPS data when exporting are stored in a separate file
- Data format was changed. The file opens very quickly, regardless of the number of processing tools and topographic correction applied
- The software package includes the Slicer (beta version). It is designed to display the C-scans - horizontal cuts of the soil. An example of a set of profiles for horizontal cuts can be downloaded here.
Last version (ver. 184.108.40.206) you can download here.
General characteristics of the Synchro3 software
Multiwindow, user-friendly, interface
Changing the interface language - English, Russian and Chinese. Full support for double-byte character set languages
The antenna unit is connected directly to the computer via USB cable.
Additional devices (odometer, GPS) sre connected to the antenna unit, so the computer is still only one cable connected
Automatic recognition of antenna units
Displays the battery status of the antenna unit
Support for GPS
Support for antenna units with built-in inclinometers. Automatic topographic correction
A reliable way to store data. Input data can not be spoiled
Export to BMP, text and SEG-Y formats
Setting the wave velocity in the medium - Hyperbola tool
Convenient zoom with interpolation
Changing the proportion of vertical and horizontal scales
Very flexible palette configuration of GPR profile
Convenient, user edited, palette library
A large set of tools for post-processing
Online display the result of the tool operation
Very user-friendly interface for working with tools